Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 May 2004 15:31:08 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Anyone use Bentley on Virtual PC?
Comments: To: Mad and Ed <MadEd@GTE.NET>

I am a VPC user, and I'm sure it would work. But I should remind you that the places where you're going to need it, you won't have a laptop nor would you want one. And is you don't have a printer, you can't print out a page for the garage you happen to get towed to.

I'd get the book, then the CD.

Jim