Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 May 2004 22:07:22 -0400
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dyno Day worth it's weight in gold for Boston Bob motor!!
Comments: cc: Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@ipa.net>

Max that's great lets not forget the details you are measuring in rear wheel hp and that averages out to be 75% of flywheel hp so 86 rear wheel Hp is is 75% of what you have 115 hp at the flywheel WAY cool

SO I'm not the only one going faster miles an hour with the radio on

B Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Wellhouse" <maxjoyce@IPA.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 4:46 AM Subject: Dyno Day worth it's weight in gold for Boston Bob motor!!