Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 May 2004 16:38:44 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Installing pop top seals
Comments: cc: alexander may <mr_may21@HOTMAIL.COM>

Alex, you can find some basic instructions at http://busdepot.com/busdepot/details/canvas.jsp near the bottom of the page. I think it should cover things, but if not I'm sure that much can be found in the Vanagon list archives as well. As for boxes, almost all of our boxes are misprints and overruns that we get from a local box manufacturer who would otherwise have discarded them. However we're also not adverse to using a used box if in good shape, so some of our employees will bring in used boxes from home (hence the periodic beer case :-). In fact at one time we used only used boxes, but now discard ones that are in questionable condition and use new misprints for the rest. This is one way that we keep costs down (and our prices low). It is also a bit more environmentally friendly, as it makes use of otherwise discarded materials. For the same two reasons we have an arrangement with the local township recycling center which provides us with newspaper for packing, rather than buying new styrofoam peanuts, and we shred all of our paper waste for packing as well.

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by PART # : 1-866-BUS-DEPOT