Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 May 2004 21:13:51 -0400
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: 85 westi "still" gotta problem but not as bad
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <strtbug@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

get a bently book if you dont have one idles crappy well is is running on 3 or 4 cylinders start there when swap the plug wire and see if that help the dead cylinder then compression test next check the injector to see if its spraying the pin test in the bentley book is needed. checking just the sensors is only part of the story. the wiring harness and the sensors together is a good place to start. disconect the 02 sensor until the cure is at hand. once the exhaust is full of fuel the 02 sensor just fouls until the soot in the exhaust burns off Bob Boston engine ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonce Fancher" <strtbug@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 2:54 PM Subject: 85 westi "still" gotta problem but not as bad