Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 May 2004 17:45:39 -0400
From:         walt spak <b20swalt@CITY-NET.COM>
Subject:      What Motorcycles Do Vanagon Owners Have & state of the list

Ok, I know I am kinda late on these threads, but here it is.

I am 55.

Motor cycles I have had:

1960 Royal Enfield 700 Constellation 1974 Norton Commando 850 Roadster 1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 850 1972 Moto Morini 3 & 1/2 (350cc) 1972 Ducati GT 750 round case 1988 BMW R100GS 1981 BMW R65 1979 Moto Guzzi SP1000 Current 2000 Moto Guzzi Quota 1100 1984 Moto Guzzi Cal II Convert 1984 Moto Guzzi SP 650 Parts 1978 Moto Guzzi 1000 Convert 1984 Cal II

Vanagons: * = own now 1984 GL Brown (daily driver-owned it twice) 1986 Syncro (parts car - Eric Z has now) 1991 GL Burgundy * (daily driver-Boston Bob engine) 1985 Westy Brown (like new camper-need engine then sold) 1985 GL sunroof (hand painted by kids-parts) 1984 Westy White (rough, but fixed up & sold) 1984 Westy Green * (very nice shape-driven by #2 son through high school-now mine) 1986 GL Brown (bad engine- fixed-driven- sold) 1986 L Brown (driven then sold) 1985 GL Yellow (driven by #1 son then sold) 1984 GL White * (needs transmission) 1985 GL Silver * (just bought $50.00)

By the way, Joy Hecht just spent 3 days here. Had a great time & showed her Pittsburgh. What a great community to belong to.

I am skipping all of the Lancia's that I own or have owned for a later thread.

Walt Spak Pittsburgh PA b20swalt@city-net.com