Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 May 2004 23:06:19 -0400
From:         Mary Creasy <mkc1@LOCALNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: State Your Age

Hi, my name is Dave, I am 49 and I'm a Volksaholic . In order of there appearance, 64 Beetle my Dad bought new 64 Type 2 my Mom used as an actual schoolbus for students with special needs 67 Type 3 fastback. My first and my intro to auto mechanics. 67 Beetle. My girlfriends, now my wife of 26 years. Also addicted. 74 Super Beetle. Driven until it became a Flintstones mobile. 77 married and had a total VW procession ( 5 Superbeetles with the passenger seats removed to accommodate the Bridal Party. 68 Westy. Fell asleep and totaled it. Mary broke her back and every day is a reminder 83 Quantum auto 78 Westy. replaced the 68. Still have it but took it off the road. For Sale !!! 87 Quantum Syncro 5 sp. 93 Eurovan MV 5 sp. Still have it but its for sale !!! 85 Westy. Our current project and doin just fine. I love VW's and will always have a Westy!! Dave Creasy, Berwick, Pa.