Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 May 2004 10:00:08 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Alternator issues - long!
Comments: To: Don in Phoenix <02BuellS3T@COX.NET>

You obviously have some bad connections. Check the ground at the battery. I've seen several of these burnt. Clean it well and make sure ALL connections are strong. Make sure your transmision ground strap is in good condition. Reconnect that blue wire. That some readings.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm