Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 May 2004 20:45:06 -0700
From:         Steve Delanty <laurasdog@WEIRDSTUFFWEMAKE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Anyone got a dead Dometic?
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Thanks Stan, I know about making sure my beer and milk is almost frozen before I go, and a gallon of ice IS a big help, but it doesn't do much good on the 5th day out...

I've already cleaned my burner assembly, replaced the stock fan with one that moves more air, added an internal fan to circulate cold air, and refreshed the heatsink grease on the inside "coldsink" (-:

My fridge works far better than it did last year, but I think there's still more cold available. I still need a spare inside heatsink to hack up and play with.

Anyone?