Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 May 2004 23:41:22 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Front differential lock with a non-VC Syncro - valve safety
              question
Comments: To: David Marshall <vanagon@volkswagen.org>

I would think that if you are in a bad situation you would want to lock everything, but if you were driving in, let say, snow covered roads, but not stuck, you will not want to loose tracking of having the axles solid locked.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 86-SS Syncro Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler 92-Jetta GWC www.fyi.net/~vw4x4/vw4x4.htm