Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 May 2004 15:32:06 -0500
From:         "Warren.K.Lail-1" <wlail@OU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Ahoy!
Comments: To: Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@hotmail.com>

No doldrums to be sure, and ole Bill's heads had better not leak, leastways not anytime soon, says I. And ye old bucking syndrome had better stay away from ole Billy Bones - we'll have none of that on my watch.

Ole Bill's sailin' smooth these days. There for a time back in February and March it was me and ole Billy facing life or death on a lee shore. He was down with a terrible fever, lifter problems says I, malaria says he, but things has a way o' workin' out in the long run. And a new distributor sure helped.

Keep a sailin' on the Sea of Westfalia.

Warren 88 Westy "Billy Bones" 87 GL "Long John" (for sale)

----- Original Message ----- From: Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@hotmail.com> Date: Monday, May 17, 2004 2:32 pm Subject: RE: Ahoy!