Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 May 2004 17:21:11 -0400
From:         Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: My '84 Westy is for sale
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

perhaps it means that this winter will be an even better buying time:). usually when everything is covered in snow, head gaskets start leaking and fun camping memories start to fade the price threshold drops. one might also be able to attribute the spring price drop to people that were trying to hold on to their vanagons during an economic downturn but, are finally giving up.

jonathan