Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 May 2004 17:04:43 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: jumpseat brackets

You might have noticed the rather large sliding door on the passenger side of the van... haven't actually had to resort to that yet, but it's nice to know that it's there... : )

Robert '87 GL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Kirk" <Gojira@ADELPHIA.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 4:34 PM Subject: Re: jumpseat brackets