Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 May 2004 09:42:18 -0700
From:         Randy Bergum <organslave@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Raising the seat back

Hi Robert: I trust the structure - It's made of tougher stuff than the original, and it's Tig welded. There is a penalty for extending the seat back up longer - more lever arm, etc., but I doubt it would be an issue until one gets rear ended by a semi going over the limit, and then you're toast anyway.

The gap at the bottom will catch my belt sometimes (once in a 100) but otherwise it's not a problem.

An adjustable device would be cool for other drivers, but you must remember:

It's all about Me!

Talk amongst yourselves, Randy