Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 May 2004 17:00:04 -0700
From:         Craig Oda <craigoda@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: header replacement 025251172r for 87 vanagon

If he's going to replace both, isn't it better to go for an S&S header set for the extra power boost? There is some extra power boost from the S&S, right?

On Wed, 26 May 2004 16:42:36 -0400, Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@comcast.net> wrote: > > Just FYI, we sell these for $125. If one is bad you will probably need > the other pretty soon if they have been on the van about the same time. > > Thanks, > Ken Wilford > John 3:16 > http://www.vanagain.com > http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com > http://www.eurovan.org > http://www.vwcabrio.org > Phone: (856)-327-4936 > Fax: (856)-327-2242 > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On Behalf > Of gary hradek > Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 11:49 AM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: header replacement 025251172r for 87 vanagon > > I will be needing to replace my rear header soon. I > see the appearance of cracks. Will I actually be > able to hear it hiss when it begins to leak? and see > black stuff near the leak? > The part is a pricey beast even at busdepot. > Thepartsbin seems like a better deal when you factor > free shipping costs. Busdepot suggests that > 025251172r has been replaced with the letter P. Has > anyone any less expensive aftermarket products that > will fit but not pinch the pocket. thanks gary > > __________________________________ > Do you Yahoo!? > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger. > http://messenger.yahoo.com/ >