Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 May 2004 22:17:37 -0700
From:         Mike Pedersen <mikeped@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: FW: Subaru Engines (NVC)
Comments: To: Tim Demarest <tim.demarest@POBOX.COM>

It's a bit ironic actually, do you remember the BRAT, the four seater "pickup"? I wanted one as a teen-ager. Subaru has always exploited the loopholes...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Demarest" <tim.demarest@POBOX.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:46 PM Subject: Re: FW: Subaru Engines (NVC)