Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 May 2004 13:36:54 -0700
From:         Tim Fong <fongball@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: no VW sports cars?

I also owned a Scirocco (1978 Limited Edition). It was a fine sports car, surprised a lot of people with it's handling ability.

It was no Testarossa, but it didn't retail for $175,000.00 either.

Tim 1990 Ferrari Testarossa 1987 Syncro Westy

"Stewart, Donna" <DStewart@REEDSMITH.COM> wrote: Ben is right - that's what got me into the whole sports car thing (we had a Jag 120 and Triumph TR3 when I was a kid). I still miss my Sciroccos - dumb to have sold them. My new beetle handles like a big cow in comparison.

Donna, 1987 Wolfsburg, etc.