Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 May 2004 00:31:16 +1200
From:         Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ>
Subject:      Re: Unsafe at any..(was Re: safe speeds)

>Er... ok- nevermind the fifty some-odd million year gap between the end of >the one species

One species? There were hundreds. Hmmm... as they never did become extinct, there still ARE hiundreds of species of dinosaurs (yes, birds are dinosaurs, 100%).

>and the beginning of the other... I'd like to see the >homester that'd have the cojones to throw a saddle and bridle on one o' >those monsters and break it... all the while avoiding all the other ones >that were trying to eat him at the same time. I suppose your 'cave man' >would then go on to hang between a pterodactyl's feet and use it for a hang >glider...

Pterodactyls are not dinosaurs...

\ -- Andrew Grebneff Dunedin New Zealand <andrew.grebneff@stonebow.otago.ac.nz> Seashell, Macintosh, VW/Toyota van nut