Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:48:00 -0500
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: I don't like this Re: SA grille for sale.bidding update
Comments: To: felder@KNOLOGY.NET

So now instead of having threads offering things for sale, which can subsequently be handled via p-mail, we will be having open list inquiries at to the value of any number of used Vanagon parts. Along with that will be the inevitable debates about what the true fair market value of any Vanagon part is. I really don't see that we are solving any problems.

Let people offer thing for sale here on the list for $XXX dollars Or Best Offer. It can be handled via p-mail. The price for the buyer (a list member) will likely be less than on eBay because the pool of potential buyers is smaller.

Doesn't bother me a bit. Just keep the use of bandwidth reasonable, and take care of the details via p-mail.

Cheers, Bruce motorbruce