Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:02:14 EDT
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Light grill is sold......Jaime Gonzales is winner

In a message dated 6/4/2004 8:43:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, vgonman@MSN.COM writes:

> It was the jokesters and the > people always worrying about political correctness that tied up the > bandwidth.

Adam,

Speaking of political correctness, were you not one of the guys who used so much bandwidth to ridicule people who were attempting to aid Larry Chase? How does it feel to have to shoe in the other foot?

Let's not try to sound like a martyr here. Spirit of the list indeed. Where did you tuck that away a few weeks ago?

If you want the rants and rave (only one IIRC), then just say. "SA light grill sold".

In the true spirit of the list, have another middle and rear bench giveaway. FREE. First come first served. Light brown houndstooth pattern as commonly found in 85 and earlier GL's. Very good unstained condition. Two-person middle bench and three-person rear bench must be taken together. Local pick-up in San Francisco.

Also have rear half of poptop with hardware FREE.

All time must go this weekend or in the dumpster it goes. Pmail me for specifics.

BenT

ps:

if more of these list auctions pop-up please kick me off the list now because i will likely be as politically incorrect next time.