Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:35:05 +0200
From:         Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@TELIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Towing warning from Bentley for Digifant, maybe for Digijet

Hmm, Itīs probably to stop the idiot in the car thatīs being towed from trying to jump start :-) And since that idiot will be me - well not anymore since Iīve got an I4 but anyway - I would not be too concerned with that advice ...... Chances are that the wire will remain disconnected when the Vanagonīs left by the mecanic and then youīll get a " Fixed, $200 thank you " message from a guy that only hooked up the cable you removed

Calle

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Walters" <sam.cooks@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 8:43 PM Subject: Towing warning from Bentley for Digifant, maybe for Digijet