Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:25:41 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      NEW Owners Manuals & Dealer Tech Books  (Ltd. Quantity, N.O.S.!)

I just bought a defunct VW dealer's remaining inventory of original Bus and Vanagon owners and factory tech manuals. This lot includes original Vanagon, Camper, and Wolfsburg Edition owners manuals, plus tech manuals that were meant for dealer distribution covering everything from fuel injection to gas heaters to wiring. These have been out of print for a good 15-20 years. There are some real finds here. They are not grease stained used manuals with torn covers, but new manuals. However they may have minor cover wear just from being moved around a few times over the last two decades.

Prices start at $10 for owners manuals, and even the most expensive one (the factory gas heater repair/troubleshooting manual) is under $30. By comparison, Rocky Mountain Motorworks charged $25-$30 for their limited selection of original owners manuals.

I have as few as one of some of these, and nothing in large quantities. I have put them on the website at http://busdepot.com/catalog.jsp?model=100 . You can order from there just like any other Bus Depot part (and combine with tune up parts or whatever else to save on shipping if you'd like). I will do my best to take each one off of the site as it sells out but can't make any guarantees. If the book you've ordered is already gone I'll email you to let you know. This page is not linked from the main Bus Depot website and is only for list members.

Incidentally, I will be using this URL for other upcoming list member only offers, so stay tuned.

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by PART # : 1-866-BUS-DEPOT