Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:14:21 -0700
From:         Shawn Wright <swright@ZUIKO.SLS.BC.CA>
Subject:      Re: vanagon DIESEL vs Gas crankshaft

No offense taken. I do not know first hand, which is why my first words were "I think". I then went on to give the data from EKTA that led me to suspect this. What I did not do, but meant to, was to ask others who knew for sure to chime in. So... who knows for sure?

-- Shawn Wright http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright ~This message sent by Pegasus Mail, the safe E-Mail alternative~ "Friends don't let friends use Outlook"