Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:56:59 -0400
From:         The corruptor <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: NEW section, engine swap on Roadhaus....

he still as to do 1000 miles (1600km), but he will make "www.Busfusion.com" by saturday night..... i know.... I will help him as a friend to continue is dream trip for a few month or another year.... this engine will last, everything i touch does last.... this is what 20 years of hobby/airplane mechanic does to you, being very meticulous.

I have so much respect for that men.... half of you guys don't even understand what the hel* am talking about.... spirit, friendship.... am not jalous of Larry's trip, i envy and respect his dificult choice...(yes, selling everything you own in your life to go nowhere is kind of scary) so if a few days of work of my short life can make a men verry happy for what i consider a superb adventure.... so be it, like many of you i can't do that kind of trip, not a reason to be jalous of someone who as the guts to do so..... my heart is at the right place, my pride also.

It will take me 3 days to remove the old engine and put the new one in, by my self, i will fix Roadhaus for a friend that is not a mechanic.... that is all, i don't expect nothing in return. Because i know he will be greatful... i already know that.

I can wait to see this kind and great human being, my house his is....

Best regards to you guys, i know that 75% of you guys fully understand my gesture....

Peace, live long the westy way of travelling Ben