Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:19:17 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Parts data base
Comments: To: Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU>

Please take note that they sell a Water Pump for an Air Cooled 912e Porsche. The database you are discussing is a "Franchise" for an Internet based Auto Parts company that has only a Cyber Address. I think the bunch from Chicago called Part Werks is one of their boys. Buyer Beware dealing with some of these people. There are plenty of good prices around before you resort to taking risks just to save a few pennies.

Stan Wilder

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Farrugia" <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 5:45 PM Subject: Parts data base