Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:39:41 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How much oil?

Same thing happened to me - Walmart overfilled my 85. It was a long weekend and I was headed out on a trip on short notice. Drove about 10 miles when black clouds started billowing out the rear. As my passengers comforted themselves in the local liquor store I foolishly got back in and drove it. Ah, to be so young again. Anyway it ran fine except for periodic clouds of black smoke. Turned out a pushrod seal was blown. Walmart paid for it, but I am still waiting for the apology.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Connolly" <john@AIRCOOLED.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 2:16 PM Subject: Re: How much oil?