Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:45:57 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fridge blowing out. Where to seal air leaks
Comments: To: Craig Oda <craigoda@GMAIL.COM>

I know that mine is installed correctly. Sometimes it runs on propane all day on the highway. Sometimes if blows out driving a short distance. It's not worth keeping up with whether it's lit or not, just put in a battery relay and don't worry about 12v until you stop. If it won't stay lit when you're parked, that's a different story.

Jim