Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:54:49 -0700
From:         Tim Fong <fongball@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sportsmobile Anonymous

Drew,

If you drive a Sportsmobile or any other American Van Conversion for that matter and you still want one, you will know at that point wants suits your needs best.

These are two very different animals. I recently bought an Airstream Van Conversion and am very happy with it. As my Vanagon is a Syncro Westy, I will be keeping it for off-road camping. If you need any more info. on American Van Conversions, I might be able to help. Pmail me.

Good Luck in your search for the ideal van, Tim 1987 Syncro Westy "Trigger" 1989 Winnebago Super Chief 27' Class A 1998 Airstream B 190 19' Van Conversion 2003 Fleetwood Southwind 32' Class A with Double Slide Outs Drew Bedford <drew@BOMB-PROOF.COM> wrote: After my second set of head gaskets in 25k miles I'm starting to browse the sportsmobile web site. And I feel guilty about it. But 21mpg with a diesel, and torque 'til the cows come home--I mean I'm seriously tempted. Somebody help me before I do something I'll regret!