Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:32:21 +0200
From:         Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@TELIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wanted. 2.0 L aircooled engine - european version

Hi JJ

Since itīs a VW Boxer, get the engine out of the Vanagon and into your house - or at least somewhere under a roof !! Working outside with nothing over your head is a PITA, and what about if itīs too hot, too windy or raining for a threeweek period ?? Dirt, rain and loss of interest has got more than one nice project to end in a "Parts for sale" ad... And with a little help from that Citroën friend you could easily carry the engine into your kitchen which is a good place to work on something if you want to finish it fast ...

Good Luck Calle

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jens Jakob Andersen" <jens.jakob.andersen@POST.DK> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:52 AM Subject: Wanted. 2.0 L aircooled engine - european version