Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:49:57 EDT
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Fwd: FW: Warning!  (NVC but  funny as hell)

this gave me a good laugh... :<)

------------------------------------ Note: forwarded message attached.

To all my friends, thanks to you sending me all of the warning chain letters in 2003:

* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it's good for removing toilet stains.

* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.

* I smell like a dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.

* I never park my car in a parking lot or any other convenient place and sometimes have to walk over 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me or reach out from under my car slashing my legs with a razor blade.

*I have to search for more expensive, full service gas stations for fear that someone may have placed an aids infected needle on the self-service, pump handle.

* I stopped answering the phone for fear that they will ask me to dial a number which will result in a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore, Tokyo and Nigeria.

* I also stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because they are nothing other than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that are bred in a filthy lab so that places like McDonalds can make large profits.

* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat feces and urine.

* I'm always alone because when I go to parties, I don't look at any woman no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will drug me, take my kidneys and leave me unconscious in a bathtub full of ice.

* I donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick little girl that was about to die. Amazingly, she's been 7 since 1993 which is when she only had six months to live.

*I won't answer the door to accept any UPS deliveries because the driver may be a terrorist who bought his uniform on Ebay.

* I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their special, e-mail forwarding program.

* My Ericcson phone never arrived and neither did the passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.

* But I am positive that all this is the cause of a stinking chain letter that I broke, or forgot to follow, or did not send to enough friends which gave me a curse from hell.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will poop on you and you will develop massive hemorrhoids.