Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:51:06 -0500
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: where to buy H4 connectors for lights (was RE: Ecode light
              report )
Comments: To: andrew_gies@CANGENE.COM

Daniel Stern Lighting!

www.danielsternlighting.com

Daniel offers fast, wonderful service. Although the connectors aren't listed on the site, a quick e-mail or phone call to him will get you what you need. He has been an absolute lifesaver for me with the lighting I have on my Vanagon (all told with SA Grill and ProjektZwo Lights, I've got 560 watts of lighting).

He is a wonderful source of knowledge. All he does is lighting. There is another popular list vendor (that I think highly of) that sells a lot of lighting. What this list vendor sold me as the "proper" H4 light, Daniel actually informed me was designed specifically for motorcycles. That same list vendor sold me some pretty crappy H4 connectors that will not stand up to high wattage applications. The connectors from Daniel Stern Lighting are very robust and will not be the weak link in any high wattage application.

I am not affiliated in any way with Daniel Stern Lighting. I am merely a very, very pleased customer. I highly recommend them.

Cheers, Bruce