Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:03:26 -0400
From:         The corruptor <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Am out.......................it's my last post here...

I am told to take some manners cours, Or; go get some counseling.... and so on......To those who have the guts to rell me taht, i say FUCK YOU.

I receive 3 e-mail this morning about a post i just did, i was asking a questions (as i don't know everything!!!!!!), it seam am not aloud to ask questions or argue here!!!!! well, some of you don't understant my humor (and my poor english structure).... am not a bad guy but some of you think otherwise, and frankly, i don't care anymore....

I didn't say that Boston bob was stupid, i was trying to say that the principle of going back to .006 with hydro is stupid......not that he is not right, at all, just the freaking principle!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, as my English is not very elaborate i kind of make some """meanning""" mistake...... Well, again i was bash for that reason... So instead of trying to writte in a badly understood English, i will writte in my own language, now you guys do the translating work........ to see if your so wise...

This will be your last bashing on me....

I did more for VW owners than the average here, not saying that to be a wise butt but that is how i feel......

So those few e-mail disturb me too much, i have spent countless hours working on Roadhaus engine lately (and was bash also on that matter!!!!!), i have a business to run but i didn't care, Larry was my priority. He is now out of my home after almost 2 weeks, he just left this morning for a short 200/300miles trip, just because am not sure that all the problems are fixe (temp gauge, hydro lifters and bla bla bla)

Whatever, am closing my site!! for those who wish to see it and use the info, well, just e-mail me and i will send you a password.

Those past years where a lot of fun in general, but now it's painfull, i have no need for that in my life.

Sorry for the nice fellows on the list, i know there is many of you there, some of you understand me some of you don't... well, that's life i guess.

I really believe that some of you are just dumb-ass with now freaking life... pissing me off for any reason, i wish i could slap your stupid english face..... Am so ready to show you those 3 e-mail but i will keep them private, i just shown one to Larry before he left....he had no words to say....and he left with a sad face, another thing i was not needing......

Don't tell me to get over it, i cannot, sorry.

Regards, Ben http://www.benplace.com/ ps.: no need for p-mail, my decision is final. My travel stories will stay online...