Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:22:00 EDT
From:         Jim Morgan <JM060356@AOL.COM>
Subject:      82 westy for sale.

Greetings all, An acquaintance has a 82 westy for sale. It is located in Berea, Ohio and here are some details.

82 California mdl air cooled with 130,000.0 miles some engine work in the past, lifters, tube seals starter, exhaust is tight and quiet 4 speed manual starts and drives nicely, no lifter or exhaust noise. the body has some rust from stone chips ding ect but not the seams. I do not know much about the westy stuff but the stove works, did not have time to try the sink or fridge ( got dark and the bugs were getting bad) . Canvas has some small holes but I think patchable. Has the window screens and both tables. Light over the sink works, front seats swivel. Needs tires he is asking $3,800.00 but is willing to talk He is commuting between Cleveland and Athens Ohio so if you call him it might take a day or to to return the call, ask for Tom 440-243-6995- Berea, Ohio or 740-797-4689 in Athens, Ohio I drove the van for about an hour and it runs real nice and quite handles well. I would buy it but my C.F.O.. (wife), Just handed me the tuition bill for our son. Oh well If any one has a question Please e-mail off list

Jim Morgan 86 Gl 210,000.0 "bread box" Westlake,Ohio jm060356@aol.com