Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:18:16 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <icecoldvw@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: torsion rod bushings vs. upper control arm bushings

Same thing for me - only knocking on the passenger side. No squeaking as far as I can tell. I've never replaced these parts in the 11 years I've owned my 85, so I assume they're stock.

No has mentioned though what exactly torsion rod bushings are and the archives haven't heard of the term. Are they in fact the same as UCABs? (sorry I wrote torsion rod bearings in the first subject). I need two lower and two upper apparently.

Thanks again Jeff 85 Westfalia 260k km.

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines