Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:31:08 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: What is a Hard Start Relay Kit?  Who sells them?
Comments: To: Jack <john.cook58@VERIZON.NET>

If postings are down on the Vanagon list it could be because folks won't let some dead subjects pass into cyber trash. If you want to buy that rip off kit to fix something that just needs a good cleaning then go ahead. The term robust sounds good since my 20 and 27 year old starter solenoids are still working as designed. Of about ten Vanagons of pre 83 vintage passing thorough my hands in 10 years the solenoids were all working after I cleaned them and stripped off the solenoid kits. If you don't try the FREE cleaning routine first then I'm going to tell everybody that you're a Modern Consumer.

Stan Wilder

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack" <john.cook58@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 11:27 PM Subject: Re: What is a Hard Start Relay Kit? Who sells them?