Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:04:05 -0700
From:         "Stewart, Donna" <DStewart@REEDSMITH.COM>
Subject:      Trip Report

Went to camp at the Casa de Fruta RV park near Hollister/Gilroy, California over the 4th of July weekend. Used our new Bus Depot side tent - camping was a blast. Nice and cool, but we were able to keep the sliding door of the van open to the tent. Very pleasant weather after the heat of the Central Valley. We rode our motorcycle to the Hollister Independence day rally and also over to San Juan Batista. While I'd prefer a poptop, camping in my 87 Wolfsburg worked out fine. We used the BBQ grill at the campsite for cooking and didn't bother bringing a stove. If we did this very often I think I would install an auxillary battery kit from GoWesty. As it was nice and cool I didn't have to use the side screens I purchased from GoWesty.

Any recommendations for a decent pump to fill the air mattress?

Donna, 87 Wolfsburg