Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:23:43 -0500
From:         pete owsianowski <pnocean@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      What would the Corruptor say?

I think he would say something about Roadhaus like this:

Gentlemen:

Roadhaus is fixed. (again and for the last time). While coming back to MTL to pick up a Friend, the fourth gear died....As much as I have triple checked that Van I couldn't know a bout a Tranny failure, so Larry didn't tell me, I read it elsewhere, at the same time I had a good spare tranny offer.... but being in a very difficult time in my life, I wasn't sure that I would have the energy to do that heavy job.....but we did it!!!! (2 nights) as a group of human beings....

Thanks to the help of a few: -Nath And Markus from Ottawa who lended us a 4WD Tranny, they came just for that... and they gave a hand on top, as I was sick as a dog, my interventions were limited.

-JP, you don't care about these guys, nobody will never meet him, he is my friend, what a mechanic, he gave his time for changing the engine and now for the tranny......he has a heart big like the universe, without him, it was a no go. (Well, maybe you will meet him some day.... we are opening a VW shop in Montreal so you never know) Thanks a bunch BRO.

Well, there is Larry, who is dirty la a dog..... he he he, he did most of the heavy work load... he is dead, tired, a grateful to a point of no return.

I did enough for Roadhaus, or should I say Larry, Roadhaus is just a Van, but all that will remain after he is back home......a guy, a dog, a dream, a lots of friends and many stories to tell.

Did I do to much for him??? How much can you give in life while perfectly knowing that this person will never be able to repay you fully? (Larry's words)????.... Maybe...maybe... I don't know, but it still feel good inside. But am done, dead, finish and sick like a dog (101F)

Go brother, run to Nova Scotia and finish yout trip..... After, there is a new life waiting for you, somewhere, somehow.....