Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:43:35 -0400
From:         John Meeks <vanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: CONFIDENTIAL CAMP-OUT PLAN
Comments: To: Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca>

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:53:34 -0400, Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca> wrote: > Attention Internet Vanagon list-readers, > > I am seeking reliable and honest bus drivers who will be capable for > this important transaction. > > I am Mr. Greg Potts, of Toronto Ontario Canada, Manager and Promoter of > Buses of the Corn. There is a surplus of Corn in our province during > the summer and I have been entrusted to assist in its distribution > during the weekend of August 6th - 8th, 2004. In order to transfer out > these vegetables I require your urgent assistance. > > For the reasonable sum of only $8 Canadian Funds I will establish a > campsite designated with your personal account information at the Buses > Of the Corn event. If I am not urgently recieving of these funds before > the 31st of July the fee at the gate must be increased to $10. This > way I can be assured that the corn will be properly distributed and the > balance of the fun will belong to you. Payment can be sent through mail > or by using the services of our trusted paypal system. If you are in > need of a commemorative T-shirt we would be most honored and pleased to > assist in meeting your needs for a most reasonable $10. Additional > charges for shipping may be required for those not attending the event. > > At the conclusion of our transaction you will be entitled to the full > benefits of attending Buses Of The Corn. The Burrito Breakfast, the > Swap Meet, the Tie Dye Workshop, the Frisbee Golf Course, the Bus > Driving Challenge and so many other Capitalized Activities can be > delivered directly unto you at our location near Whitby Ontario Canada. > > Your assistance in this endevour would be most graciously appreciated, > particularly if you could pass the word to your bus driving friends. > > If you are needing of any further additionnal information, please be > visitng our 419-free website: http://www.busesofthecorn.com, or reply > to greg@pottsfamily.ca > > Happy trails, > > Greg Potts > Toronto, Ontario, Canada > > 1973/74/79 Westfakia Conversion **Bob the Tomato** LY3H > 1977 Sunroof Automatic L63H/L90D > http://www.pottsfamily.ca/westfakia > http://www.busesofthecorn.com >

Mr Greg, I am sending you my bank information. LMAO ;-) -- John Meeks Vanagon Rescue Squad http://www.vanagonauts.com/?catid=74 '91 Multivan ~ white lightnin' ~ KC8ZFN