Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:20:06 -0400
From:         Tom Miller <tmiller@VCMAILS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Switiching accessorys from main battery to auxilary battery?
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

OK, which wire is moved and where? I guess a single pole, double throw toggle switch will do the job? TEMiller ----- Original Message ----- From: "mark drillock" <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 10:21 AM Subject: Re: Switiching accessorys from main battery to auxilary battery?