Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:35:01 -0400
From:         Marc Perdue <marcperdue@ADELPHIA.NET>
Subject:      Re: What is the worst design part in the Vanagon WAS-Re:
              OEMPopseals Top Seals

One alternative is to pull the dash and put sound deadening material on all the sheet metal up front. Of course, since you've got the dash pulled, you'll likely want to replace all the foam seals and the heater blower motor . . . as long as you're there . . . :^) Good time to replace the temp. control cable too . . .

Marc Perdue