Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:00:35 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1-1@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Travel trailer towing a few miles with vanagon?
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>

Like I told the fellows the other day ............... "you never run out of friends if you have a pickup truck". Go rent one if all your friends have Vanagons and VW Busses.

Stan Wilder www.engineceramics.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Haynes" <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:24 PM Subject: Re: Travel trailer towing a few miles with vanagon?