Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:08:01 -0600
From:         "Steve@EuroCampers.com" <Steve@EUROCAMPERS.COM>
Subject:      Pickup Side Tent at High Country

I plan to be at High Country this year. http://www.baywindowbus.com/highcountry8.htm

I know I promised I would be there last year, and I didn't make it.

So this year I'm offering to bring any of our side tents with me as long as you pay in advance by credit card or paypal or check or money order.

I will also offer 10% off the purchase price.

So you pay no taxes, and no shipping, and get 10% off.

This makes the cost of our John Cotton tent only $179.96, or the Adria $269.96, or even the Big County $314.96. These are the lowest prices we have ever had on side tents.

This offer is limited only to the above side tents, and only if I can deliver it to you at High County, and only if you arrange with me in advance.

This way, I will have to force myself to be there. I plan to leave St. Louis on Thursday afternoon (7/29), so I should arrive around midday on Friday, which should give you a chance to setup and use your new tent.

If you want to take advantage of this offer, please p-mail, or call me during our business hours (M-F 9-6 Central)

-- Steve Lashley SKL Enterprises Inc. http://EuroCampers.com 1661 Veterans Dr. Suite C PO Box 339 Desoto MO 63020 636-337-7700 voice 636-586-7077 fax 888-797-5994 - phone orders