Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:59:42 -0700
From:         Tim Fong <fongball@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Any Suggestions for Northern California Camping Near the
              Beach?

Hi Jeff,

All of the suggestions for a place to camp with a RV are Great Places, BUT some of the suggestions are over 100 miles south of the area (Humboldt & further North) you said you were visiting. You might want to look at a map before trying to find some of these places being recommended. Just a heads up.

Happy Trails, Tim

Lloyd McClelland <lsm6@NORTHCOAST.COM> wrote:Hi Don't forget Prairie Creek State park a couple of miles north of Orick, on the old hwy. Nice place to walk amongst the Redwoods. It has 3 camping loops, the south east loop(sunny) has electrical hook ups they also have a RV length limit. They've got nature walks and a campfire program too. Lloyd in Eureka, Ca.----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Fong" To: Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 11:49 PM Subject: Re: Any Suggestions for Northern California Camping Near the Beach?