Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:47:55 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Re: CONFIDENTIAL CAMP-OUT PLAN
Comments: To: Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Comments: cc: German Supply <collie@germansupply.com>

Hi Aristotle,

If you've seen "Wicker Man", you would know that only the pure of spirit are at risk in this kind of event. And while there may be "pure spirits" meeting their demise at Buses Of The Corn, we have yet to see a single camper unaccounted for. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions about that.

AFAIK no-one from SD is attending, but we do have two buses coming in from Nebraska and one from Kansas. Are you scared yet?

Happy trails,

Greg Potts Toronto, Ontario, Canada

1973/74/79 Westfakia Conversion **Bob the Tomato** LY3H 1977 Sunroof Automatic L63H/L90D http://www.pottsfamily.ca/westfakia http://www.busesofthecorn.com