Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:56:14 -0400
From:         Laurence Smith <laurence@ALANASMITH.COM>
Subject:      Re: New Info for Canadian Vanagon Owners  (& 02 sensor in Canada)
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

Hooray Ron! It is very gratifying to have a US supplier care enough to go to this effort. With this setup I think you will gain an even more loyal Canadian customer base.

- Laurence

---------------------------------------- Laurence Smith Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 90 Westy / 90 Subie 2.2 87 GL / 91 Subie 2.2 ----------------------------------------