Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:47:28 -0400
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      ROADHAUS.....the last leg...(By Ben)

I had news from Larry today. he is doing fine, having a very good time with a close friend in Nova Scotia, he is now near Halifax. Roadhaus is in good shape and running good without ANY new problems (Of course, i freaking fixed all ploblems on that van).

Eastern Canada was his last leg, well, moneywise (no $%&/%$?"?*"$ comments here!!!!!!!!!!!) It was is last wish to see that part of north America to complete his amazing journey.... i guess he will slowly make is way back somewhere south, going through Main, NH, Mass and NY. That is just guess......

I may join him for a last time somewhere in eastern Quebec if he decide to hang around, i have not seen him since i have change is trany 10 days ago, sladly he left very early the next morning that day, no time to say a formal goodbye, i may never see him again for a long time, him or Bullet. Larry is a true traveller, very few of us will ever do or understand a big trip like that. Every morning is a new day, a new road, a new adventure.....good or bad....

I am honnored to have met this great men, he, in some way, change my life, his way of thinking, doing things, seeing life, peoples....... i did my share for him as a human being, a fellow traveller, a friend. Maybe some of you may think i did too much, maybe i did, maybe not.... what i know is i feel good inside.

Life is what you make it!

Regards. Ben http://www.benplace.com