Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:39:10 -0400
From:         Jorge Osorio <josorio@ATLAS.KENNESAW.EDU>
Subject:      Re: roadside memorials/ No vanagon content

Well I grew up in the deeper South (As in South America) and in the city I'm from, a creative mayor used a similar strategy to encourage pedestrians to use overpass bridges. For every person who died as a result of a being hit by a car, a small star would be engraved in the pavement. The rate of these accidents decreased dramatically.

Jorge

'85 Wolfsburg Weekender.