Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:26:56 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Suburban Design Core at Buses of the Corn
Comments: To: type2@type2.com
Comments: cc: list vintage bus <vintagebus@type2.com>, buskatiers@buskatiers.org

Hi Volks,

Suburban Design Core is proudly sponsoring BoTC2004. As part of our "arrangement" they are doing a couple of new things.

SDC ScreenShop: Rather than planning an event, ordering shirts, and praying that you've made enough/ or worrying that you've made to many, SDC is bring the shirts to you. We will be screening the shirts on-site, on a per request basis. This puts less pressure on the organizer (Greg). Greg is handling the orders and prices. All profits from the screening/shirts will go to BoTC so that we can have a great event.

and

Suburban Design Core is proud to present Rob Johnston, Tattoo artist. Rob is a mobile tattoo artist, who will be bringing his gear and doing tattoo's onsite. This ain't no henna party honey, this is the real deal. Rob has been tattoing for over 10 years, and is pretty darn good. He will have all his gear on hand, and books to help you make that difficult decision. I personally suggest making a decision before hand, and emailing an image to anarraway_at_mgrp_dot_com. That way SDC can have all the necessary needles and colours on hand. Call it the "tupperware party of the next generation": Rob also does in home tattooing and "tattoo parties".

So pack your bags, grab some EMLA, and we'll see you in 2 weeks!

For more information about Suburban Design Core please contact anarraway_at_mgrp_dot_com.

Happy trails,

Greg Potts Toronto, Ontario, Canada

1973/74/79 Westfakia Conversion **Bob the Tomato** LY3H 1977 Sunroof Automatic L63H/L90D http://www.pottsfamily.ca/westfakia http://www.busesofthecorn.com