Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:18:36 -0400
From:         Tom Miller <tmiller@VCMAILS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Shady Boy Awning - Initial Impression
Comments: To: MC <gipsyflies@COMCAST.NET>

Vince:

I have had mine on my 89 Westy for over a year and it is simply great. Very convenient to use and easy to break down and stow. TEMiller

----- Original Message ----- From: "MC" <gipsyflies@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 2:30 AM Subject: Shady Boy Awning - Initial Impression