Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:06:12 -0700
From:         The Shaws <mindthegap01@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Vanagon junk yards in Portland OR

I am planning a trip to the portland area and was wondering what are the best vanagon junk yards?

I would especially like the pull and save type but not limited to those. I need lots of little things :-)

I saw a site with lots listed but I can not find it...

peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Delanty" <laurasdog@WEIRDSTUFFWEMAKE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 2:22 PM Subject: Re: [subaruvanagon] Re: 3.3 verses 4.3 verses 1.9???