Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:51:43 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Dixie Bus Gathering: Mt. Vernon OH, August 13-15th
Comments: To: vw-camping@yahoogroups.com, The Bug Pack
          <The_Bug_Pack@yahoogroups.com>,
          type2@type2.com, list vintage bus <vintagebus@type2.com>,
          ohiovalleytribe@yahoogroups.com, buskatiers@buskatiers.org

Hi Volks,

Happy Friday!

This message is about a campout I'm attending two weeks from now... Its being hosted by the Ohio Valley Tribe of the Full Moon Bus Club, and the guy in charge is Frank Biffath.

The even takes place at Rustic Knolls Campground, near Mt Vernon Ohio, about 50 miles NE of Columbus. People start gathering there on Thursday and continue to roll in Friday as well. Saturday morning there's a carabus to a HUGE VW show, followed by some relax time at the campground and an award-winning chili dinner. NOTE: As a past Chili Judge at EveryBus from 2002-2003, I can assure you that Frank makes an incredibly good pot of chili. Easily the best I have ever tasted. Having camped near Frank at EveryBus I also know for certain that there will be a substantial campfire... but for some reason no-one around is able to tell who started it. "Who built that fire?" will be heard quite often.

On Sunday there will be a Full Moon Bus Club Burrito Breakfast, and then it'll be time for me to hit the road back to Toronto.

For more information, read Frank's "Expectations" page online here: http://www.geocities.com/dixie_bus_gathering/expectations

Or you can email Frank at: fbiffath@mailingsolutions.com

Happy trails,

Greg Potts Toronto, Ontario, Canada